ARTICLE I - NAME
The name of the organization shall be: WEBILT 4WD CLUB
ARTICLE II - PURPOSES AND AIMS
This organization shall be non-profit in character, bringing together and promoting the interest of 4 wheeling as well as enjoying our countryís natural resources. This organization shall support the California Association of Four Wheel Drive Clubs, Inc. And abide by its by-laws and procedures.
ARTICLE III - MEMBERSHIP AND DUES
1. Membership is open to owners of 4 Wheel drive vehicles, by invitation, who have participated in
at least 3 club activities and attended 3 club meetings within a period of 6 months.
2. Membership is limited to 35 vehicles.
3. Dues for this organization shall be a one-time $50.00 Initiation Fee and $50.00 yearly membership fee due on January 1st. (non-refundable). Membership dues from new members joining after February 28th shall be pro-rated at $4.16 per month through December. You will receive one (1) official club T-shirt and two (2) official club stickers with your membership.
4. There will be one vote per member in good standing.
5. The minimum age for members shall be twenty-one (21) years. Each member must hold a valid driverís license and have adequate insurance coverage.
6. Follow Vehicle safety guidelines.
7. To remain in good standing a club member must pay his/her dues within 30 days of due date; attend 3 club functions and 3 club meetings a year. Any exceptions to these requirements are to be submitted to the Officers and presented to the members for action.
8. All members must conduct themselves in a responsible, respectable and orderly fashion at all times. Members are fully responsible for their families, guests and pets.
ARTICLE IV - OFFICERS AND DUTIES
1. The officers of this club shall be President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Trail Boss and The Sergeant of Arms.
a. The President shall be the executive officer and will preside at all meetings. He/she shall have the duty of carrying out the policies and decisions of the members. He/she shall co-sign checks with the Treasurer.
b. The Vice President will assist the President/Officers and act on his/her behalf if absent.
c. The Secretary shall record all minutes of the meetings; maintain the records;
write any correspondence as directed; notify the membership of meetings and events.
d. The Treasurer shall receive all monies; be responsible for the bank deposits;
disburse funds as authorized; co-sign checks with the President and have the
books open for inspection by authorized auditors or club members.
e. The Trail Boss will enforce vehicle safety, coordinate and execute runs.
f. The Sergeant of Arms will enforce bylaws and keep everything in order
2. Delegate - (may or may not be an elected office)
The delegate shall attend all District meetings of CA4WDC Inc., and shall make a
full report to members. He/she shall have the authority to make decisions for
the club if he/she has not been previously instructed.
ARTICLE V - MEETINGS
Membership meetings shall be held once a month, date, time and place at the discretion of the membership. Special meetings may be called Ĺ hour prior to the regular meeting for any designated purpose. Board meetings will be at the call of the President.
ARTICLE VI - ELECTIONS AND VOTING
Elections of officers and Board of Directors shall be held at the regular (monthly) club meeting each year. Nominations will be accepted from the floor. A Majority of 3/4 membership votes allowed will the rule for all matters.
ARTICLE VII - PARLIAMENTARY AUTHORITY
Robertís Rule of Order, revised, and shall be the parliamentary authority in all matters not covered in these by-laws.