It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:22 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:40 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member

Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:28 pm
Posts: 1394
Hesitant to volunteer yet.There's a chance we won't be able to make it.
I'm down for helping with the cook crew if we do.Will update when we get closer.

_________________
I try not to judge cause I'm a little f#%&ed up myself!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:29 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 11:24 pm
Posts: 1625
Outlaw85 wrote:
OK, I finally reserved site #54 for Saturday. Might be able to come up Friday, but we'll see . . .
There will be two of us, and I'll probably bring a pasta salad and/or goodies for dessert or breakfast Sunday morning.


Ok, added you to the list :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:24 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:40 pm
Posts: 198
Ok I'm site #94 For friday night and saturday .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:39 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 11:24 pm
Posts: 1625
jamess wrote:
Ok I'm site #94 For friday night and saturday .


How many people and what are you bringing for potluck?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:46 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 11:24 pm
Posts: 1625
Here's what spots are reserved and what is open. It would be nice if we could get the 3 sites in the middle (52, 53, 62) occupied by Webilt folks so we could keep the center as our gathering and games area.

James, would you consider moving from 94 to 52 or 53?

Luiji, would consider moving from 65 to 52 or 53? (both 52 and 53 are long spots)?


Attachments:
Snip.PNG
Snip.PNG [ 180.26 KiB | Viewed 1036 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:18 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:24 pm
Posts: 1268
toyfamily wrote:
Here's what spots are reserved and what is open. It would be nice if we could get the 3 sites in the middle (52, 53, 62) occupied by Webilt folks so we could keep the center as our gathering and games area.

James, would you consider moving from 94 to 52 or 53?

Luiji, would consider moving from 65 to 52 or 53? (both 52 and 53 are long spots)?

I will check on getting 53. looks longer than 52 in the map

_________________
1985 4Runner
38s, Arbs front and rear
Marlin Dual Ultimate 228 to 1
High Steer
Alcans/ orbit eyes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:24 am 
WEBILT 4WD club member

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:14 pm
Posts: 2155
Location: Weimar, Ca
Maybe the Club could foot the bill for a site for the bbq trailer or something, just to be sure that we end up having the whole area for us..?

_________________
Got some stuff


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:53 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:24 pm
Posts: 1268
luigi wrote:
toyfamily wrote:
Here's what spots are reserved and what is open. It would be nice if we could get the 3 sites in the middle (52, 53, 62) occupied by Webilt folks so we could keep the center as our gathering and games area.

James, would you consider moving from 94 to 52 or 53?

Luiji, would consider moving from 65 to 52 or 53? (both 52 and 53 are long spots)?

I will check on getting 53. looks longer than 52 in the map

Called today all spots are taken.

_________________
1985 4Runner
38s, Arbs front and rear
Marlin Dual Ultimate 228 to 1
High Steer
Alcans/ orbit eyes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:47 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 11:24 pm
Posts: 1625
luigi wrote:
luigi wrote:
toyfamily wrote:
Here's what spots are reserved and what is open. It would be nice if we could get the 3 sites in the middle (52, 53, 62) occupied by Webilt folks so we could keep the center as our gathering and games area.

James, would you consider moving from 94 to 52 or 53?

Luiji, would consider moving from 65 to 52 or 53? (both 52 and 53 are long spots)?

I will check on getting 53. looks longer than 52 in the map

Called today all spots are taken.


Bummer, that means we are separated by Axial folk. Thanks for trying.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:01 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:40 pm
Posts: 198
Maizie , Gabby "maizies side kick that goes with us " and i will come up Friday after work . Saturday night the wife and erica might come up .
Don't know yet about pot luck .

Is anyone doing the axial event ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:38 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:24 pm
Posts: 1268
Hey Jim, Cathy will make a big pasta salad for the dinner. I can't say if she will be there for Friday or Saturday it's too iffy with leaving her dad alone. So at most we will have 2 for dinner, maybe just me.

_________________
1985 4Runner
38s, Arbs front and rear
Marlin Dual Ultimate 228 to 1
High Steer
Alcans/ orbit eyes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:49 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 11:24 pm
Posts: 1625
luigi wrote:
Hey Jim, Cathy will make a big pasta salad for the dinner. I can't say if she will be there for Friday or Saturday it's too iffy with leaving her dad alone. So at most we will have 2 for dinner, maybe just me.



Luiji,

John already selected Pasta Salad, can you select something else. We are trying to get a good mix of things (and not a lot of the same dishes).

Look at the 1st post for who is bringing what. Here is a list of some things we still need:

Mac/cheese, green salad, desserts, brownies, cookies, Chips & dip, vegetables, forks/spoons/knives, serving spoons & spatulas, napkins, plates, cups, etc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:56 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:24 pm
Posts: 1268
toyfamily wrote:
luigi wrote:
Hey Jim, Cathy will make a big pasta salad for the dinner. I can't say if she will be there for Friday or Saturday it's too iffy with leaving her dad alone. So at most we will have 2 for dinner, maybe just me.



Luiji,

John already selected Pasta Salad, can you select something else. We are trying to get a good mix of things (and not a lot of the same dishes).

Look at the 1st post for who is bringing what. Here is a list of some things we still need:

Mac/cheese, green salad, desserts, brownies, cookies, Chips & dip, vegetables, forks/spoons/knives, serving spoons & spatulas, napkins, plates, cups, etc

I will do chips and salsa

_________________
1985 4Runner
38s, Arbs front and rear
Marlin Dual Ultimate 228 to 1
High Steer
Alcans/ orbit eyes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:37 am 
WEBILT 4WD club member

Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:28 pm
Posts: 1394
We'll be there :D
Hope fully we can squeeze a tent and a RZR in somewhere. :|

In the past the club has provided the utensils and plates

Put me down for the cook crew

2-3 for dinner

Bringing Ugly Beans. :mrgreen: Talked with Sean i beleive they are bringing Mac and Cheese

_________________
I try not to judge cause I'm a little f#%&ed up myself!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Family Camp Weekend/Event
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:11 pm 
WEBILT 4WD club member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:07 pm
Posts: 743
Location: Applegate, CA
James, I like your idea of reserving a webilt grill spot,,,wish we could have thought of that before.

Jim, Put me down for MacNCheese. We will fill in cook and prep crew. We will be 4 adults and 4 kids. Our guests will be bringing a dessert.

I got word from Zach he and family will be up for day run and dinner. So put down Zach for 3.

Waiting to hear back from Beau.

Rick, if I remember right each spot can have two tents or a camper and a tent. So far we only have a camper in our spot!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net